Disclaimer

Please note that my opinions are my own, and the opinions of the anyone or any institution quoted are theirs. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of North Carolina State University, its board of directors, the College of Management or any other college, Student Media Authority, or WKNC Raleigh.


Wednesday, September 07, 2005

They Remixed the Indy Sounds

Well, I laughed my ass off. Well, maybe I didn't laugh it completely off, but I laughed until it hurt all over. If you haven't seen the original cartoon, watch this atomfilm short and it might rekindle your memory or entice you to do some crafty googling to find the original. All the guys from back home probably know what it is...

Badada-bring-ing-dada-ding-ding--ding----ding-ding-bada-ding- ding-bring-ding-bada-bring-ing-ing-ing-ing-owwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Copy and paste:
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/axel_crazy_frog?mid=49159085

No comments: