Disclaimer

Please note that my opinions are my own, and the opinions of the anyone or any institution quoted are theirs. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of North Carolina State University, its board of directors, the College of Management or any other college, Student Media Authority, or WKNC Raleigh.


Monday, September 12, 2005

Cleaning Service?

I was out of toilet paper last night. So I was gonna get some today, but forgot. So imagine how surprised I was when I went to the bathroom and the Toilet Paper Fairy had put a fresh roll on the holder.

Emma's in Mars Hill, and I know my roomates wouldn't have done it.

The only thing that's weirding me out is that they didn't tell us we had room cleaning service.

That's my shallow thought for the day! :-)

No comments: