Disclaimer

Please note that my opinions are my own, and the opinions of the anyone or any institution quoted are theirs. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of North Carolina State University, its board of directors, the College of Management or any other college, Student Media Authority, or WKNC Raleigh.


Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pettiness

I can't believe its been an entire month. Life's been flying at me pretty fast and I have a few papers to do now that class has picked back up. Normally I right about my observations and try not to complain too much, but lately I just can't help it.

Pettiness -- Why do people fight over trivial things? Triviality is itself subjective and prone to argument, but really, when I sit down to eat at the restaraunt for which you work, I don't want to hear lame-ass excuses about how your feet hurt because you work three jobs. If I make polite conversation with you, don't bring me down to a silly level by talking about bullshit. I want substance, and I demand it in conversation.

Time to stop wasting words on this one and move on -- just as all you "triflin' bitches" out there need to do.

No comments: