Disclaimer

Please note that my opinions are my own, and the opinions of the anyone or any institution quoted are theirs. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of North Carolina State University, its board of directors, the College of Management or any other college, Student Media Authority, or WKNC Raleigh.


Sunday, October 30, 2005

In Other Worldly News

After impatient waiting and unnecessary stressing over the matter, I finally received a motorcycle last weekend. I say "received" because my grandmother purchased it for me in Knoxville without my knowledge, and she even paid for half of it. I do have a wonderful grandmother.

Pictures can be seen at http://community.websots.com/user/caesar424 in the Motorcycles album.

I'm still trying to get used to the bike, but I've logged about 600 miles so far. Time to get some winter riding gear!

No comments: