Disclaimer

Please note that my opinions are my own, and the opinions of the anyone or any institution quoted are theirs. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of North Carolina State University, its board of directors, the College of Management or any other college, Student Media Authority, or WKNC Raleigh.


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Your Risk Free Trial

No, this isn't spam. Clicking on the title will take you to Economist.com, where you may receive a message similar to the following:

"Try The Economist for 4-weeks, risk-free!"

The magazine is called The Economist. They should know better than to advertise something as risk free.

By subscribing, I run the risk of forgetting to unsubscribe, in which case I'm charged for a full year. And I'm risk averse.

Because I'm rational.

And because I already have a subscription. That is all.

No comments: